"Look before you leap"-goes the wise saying. And this valuable saying is extremely important for making decision to move to a foreign land specially for settlement. In this digital world lots of scammers are existing around to motivate foreigners to get settled into a country that is rampant with terrorists. In this article I have made careful effort to point out some salient points why a foreigner may choose Chile for permanent residence.
1. Chile has a high-income economy. It is one of the Latin America`s stable and prosperous countries with GDP $ 23,500 (2015 est.). Click for info Successive Chilean Governments have actively pursued trade liberalizing agreements. Rightnow, the immigration policies of Chile has been modernized and updated. Any foreign-born citizen interested to enter Chile for tourism, business or settlement has to undergo a systematic process. All types of visas both entry visas and residence permits are online.
2. Chile has a visa waiver program with United States and Canada. That means, Chilean passport holders donot need a visa to travel to USA and Canada. Chilean passport holders donot require visas to enter Europe, United Kingdom, Japan and many African countries. This is because Chilean economy if raising higher and higher. Chilean Govt. has opened multiple opportunities to her citizens that they donot need to escape in USA or Canada.
3. Life in Chile is as standard as that of Europe or any other first world country. The water is drinkable, phone and Internet are fast and reliable, and the public transit system is modern and efficient. The highways are modern, fast, and well-maintained.
4. The security environment in Chile is moderately safe, with comparatively less violent crime than in other Latin American countries. Pickpocketing, telephonic scams, vehicle thefts, and residential break-ins are the most common crimes against tourists and resident Americans. Violent crime also occurs, most often in the form of carjackings, home invasions, and muggings; express and traditional kidnappings and random shootings are almost non-existent.
5. Chile has an amazing geographical diversity. Chile is a country of startling contrasts and extreme beauty, with attractions ranging from the towering volcanic peaks of the Andes to the ancient forests of the Lake District. There are a multitude of very good parks here, and plenty of opportunities for fine adventure travel. Chile is justly famous as the location of Torres del Paine, considered by many to be the finest nature travel destinations in all of South America.
6. Transportation system of Chile is very modern. Ultra-modern buses run from city to city. There are a lot of bus companies that operate their services to Peru, Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay. Air travel is very cheap. All major cities have airports.
7. Visa policy of Chile is modern and not complicated. There are different catagories of Chilean visas, eg, tourist, work visa, religious visa, business visa and residence visa. For more info on Chilean Residence visa please click Chile Residence Visa Info
8. Chile has a big business policy for Chileans as well as for foreigners. Recently Chilean Govt has liberalized its visa policy for foreign citizens. Now, a foreigner may apply for a temporary residence after entering Chile legally. After obtaining Temporary residence and Chilean ID card, a foreigner may start his own company in Chile For more information on company opening please click Chile Business Info
Above facts are a few of many. For more information sit tight and spend a couple of hours on internet.